Why is my APN blank(SOLVED)?

A

AC Question

(SOLVED) My apn is blank!

I have been working on this problem for about 2 months and I just now figured how to get it back by luck. So im going to show you requirements you need to complete this:

1) you need to have a rooted device.
2) you need to get the following on your phone: Offline SIM APN Database and /system/app mover
3) You will first move the Offline SIM APN Database app over to SD card using /system/app mover
4) Then go back on Offline SIM APN Database app and click "Search APN Settings for this SIM"
5) Next click the first one that talks about your data. After that you will be lead to a page where you can put in APN info. If you don know your correct carriers APN go to there website.
6) Finally put all that info in this click "Add These Settings"
7) Reboot your phone, go check your APN in settings and your all good to go!! ****LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW ABOUT AND CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS****
If you wanna go look up the way I got my APN messed up in the first place, go type in my apn is blank! how to I restore/change or something it says. Click on that and read my story :) Thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: (SOLVED) My apn is blank!

Welcome to Android Central, and thanks for the info! Please consider registering on the forums, since it looks like you may have a knack for helping other members!

Val1ca

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

I have been working on this problem for about 2 months and I just now figured how to get it back by luck. So im going to show you requirements you need to complete this:

1) you need to have a rooted device.
2) you need to get the following on your phone: Offline SIM APN Database and /system/app mover
3) You will first move the Offline SIM APN Database app over to SD card using /system/app mover
4) Then go back on Offline SIM APN Database app and click "Search APN Settings for this SIM"
5) Next click the first one that talks about your data. After that you will be lead to a page where you can put in APN info. If you don know your correct carriers APN go to there website.
6) Finally put all that info in this click "Add These Settings"
7) Reboot your phone, go check your APN in settings and your all good to go!! ****LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW ABOUT AND CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS****
If you wanna go look up the way I got my APN messed up in the first place, go type in my apn is blank! how to I restore/change or something it says. Click on that and read my story :) Thank you

Val1ca

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

My APN is blank too and I don't have a sd card on my LG Optimus G. What else can be done? Anyone ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34