Why does my phone keep freezing on the model number logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Salihi

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
My phone keeps freezing on the model number logo!

Hello,
So I rooted my phone a while ago and one day I noticed my google play store disappeared. So I went searching for a way to solve my problem (also, if I downloaded the google play store apk it didn't work as well as opening YouTube didn't work. My phone kept saying that my phone isn't compatible with google play services (even though it was a few days before). And so I found (or so I thought) a way to fix the problem by changing my android version.

Now I had to install CWM recovery on my phone, but guess what? Yes, I forgot. So I followed the steps and everything went fine, untill the moment I had to reboot my phone. After rebooting my phone it just froze, I tried everything. Going into safe mode didn't work, every single option in recoverymode didn't work and much more I found on the internet. I also tried (or actually, am trying) to reinstall the software, but my phone just won't connect to Kies, it connects to my PC but connecting to kies doesn't work, it just keeps giving an error. Please help me.

*Phone: Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus
*Model: GT-S7580

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan