Please Help "Communicating with server" message

moose0003

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Droid X
2.2 previously rooted before I reset
No custom ROMs

I have been moving around some applications on my phone and found that some things had not worked like they were supposed to like the phone did originally. Since then I have decided to reset my phone, backed up my data and did everything I needed to. I then proceeded to go to Factory Reset my phone. Did that, it rebooted and constantly gives me this screen

communicating.jpg

This shows up right after the Backup Assistant tries to connect. It asks me for my old pin or I can set up a new account. I have tried both options and neither will get me past the previous screen. The phone appears to be working because I will get new email, VoiceMail and such. I can access anything that comes into the notification bar, but nothing through the main screen. If there is a way around this, I really need an answer. I am at a loss.

moose0003

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Was on 2.2.1.

I ended up taking it to Verizon store, not hopeful they could help me, but they took it and tried to recover it their way and ended up bricking it. So they sent me a new one. Got it in yesterday. Free overnight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech