One touch screen passcode lock?

ken702lv

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
One touch screen passcode lock

Hi guys,

Used this site many times being able to search for the solutions to any questions I have had until now.

Looking to have a app/widget that with one touch, passcode locks the phone with a predetermined passcode. Then the next time the phone is unlocked, it won't be passcode locked unless I hit the passcode lock icon. I tend to passcode lock my phone a lot and know there has to be a one touch solution out there that basically only locks the phone one time per lock activation. Hate going through the settings menu each time and putting in the code to turn on passcode lock and then putting in the code to remove passcode lock.

Anyone know of any apps?

Thanks!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: One touch screen passcode lock

Welcome to Android Central! I can do this with Power Toggles. There's a Screen Lock toggle that will lock the screen, so that when you power on again, you have to enter your unlock PIN or pattern. But since I also have Smart Lock enabled, it won't lock again (in the presence of my Trusted Devices) unless I tap the lock screen toggle again. You have to activate Power Toggles as a Device Administrator for this function.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad