Why can't I send text messages on my Mpie S168?

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I cant send text messages on my Mpie S168

HI I am having problems sending text messages, I can receive them and have been able to send them in the past but now I cant. I tried to call my provider and they say sometime these phones aren't compatible with Consumer Cellular, can you give me some configurations to try in my phone, Thanks Kathy

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: I cant send text messages on my Mpie S168

HI I am having problems sending text messages, I can receive them and have been able to send them in the past but now I cant. I tried to call my provider and they say sometime these phones aren't compatible with Consumer Cellular, can you give me some configurations to try in my phone, Thanks Kathy

Ask the carrier to give you the proper apn settings and use those to input into the phone. I am assuming that this may be the issue and entering the correct settings would help.

On a side note, have you contacted the manufacture as well?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: I cant send text messages on my Mpie S168

It sounds like you are low on resources. Clear your cache for as many apps as you can, there are apps at the Play Store for this, or you can just hit the top 3, Facebook, email/gmail, and SMS. Reduce the number of SMS and MMS on your phone. If you really can't be without some of them back then up there are apps at the PS for that too. Restart your phone and try again.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34