Recurring Google Calendar appointments not syncing to Android Calendar

knightstac

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I've seen several threads in various places across the internet but haven't seen anyone give a positive solution - maybe there isn't one?

Issue:
I have several recurring events on my Google Calendar (daily, in this case), however, they don't sync down to my Droid Incredible.

I've Tried:
Deleting the calendar from Google and re-creating
Deleting the calendar from my phone and purging the application cache, then re-creating
Deleting and re-creating all the recurring meetings

Question to you folks:
None of this has resolved the issue. Is this a known Google bug or am I missing something?

jyoung

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I am syncing three calendars that have all been created and updated in Google calendar (no syncing with Outlook, etc) and just recently only one of my calendars is syncing correctly (the one without recurring events). I have checked in settings to make sure that my calendars are syncing and everything is correct. All of my events are still visible when I log into google calendar on my pc.

Very frustrating, I wish there was an answer!!!!!

darlynjes

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Recurring Google Calendar appointments not syncing to Android

i am having the same problem as well on my new pantech breakout. i never had this issue before on my old phone, so not sure what the deal is. I can enter it into my phone and it says "event created" and it will show on my google calendar on my pc, but not on my phone. does anyone have any answers to this yet?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Recurring Google Calendar appointments not syncing to Android

I have been experiencing this issue for over a year. I have since given up on it. I started a thread last August on it and someone suggested to get a third party calendar because they didn't have the issue. I just stopped using Google Calendar on a computer. However, my Prime and my X2 still don't sync properly. Here is the thread in case there is something in there that can help anyone.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...-events-wont-sync-gmail-account-properly.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez