Where can I get a PDF Reader App with everything I want?

A

AC Question

PDF Reader App

I'm trying to find several a PDF reader/viewer application that offers all of the following features. I've tried numerous apps and haven't found one that does them all, but there are so many of them in the store it would be almost impossible for me to try them all myself, so I'm hoping somebody can make a recommendation.

1) True Full Screen mode (not boarders and the document should take up the entire screen, not just have "matching boarders" that is unusable space.
2) Single Page view with side swipe and single table to page forward/backward
3) Not sure how to describe this one, but it when I swipe/tap to the next page it needs to be quick, can't have a white screen for a second or out of focus text for a second, needs to immediately show the next page. Not sure if this is just a matter of it preloading all the pages or preloading several pages before and after the current, but it needs to be quick.
4) Multiple PDFs - some easy way to have open and switch back and forth between multiple PDFs...whether tabs or a drop down list of open files. The fewer taps to switch the better

Thanks for your help!

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: PDF Reader App

Haven't figured out how to do #4 with any PDF reader. And it's interesting that some 'readers' like NOOK do some of the things you want (#3 above) but that won't help you with your PDF files.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12