Why has my Samsung smart tv screen mirroring stop recording?

A

AC Question

samsung smart tv screen mirroring stop recording

On my samsung smart tv when I try to use screen mirroring I get a message do I want to stop recording. When I select yes the tv freezes up. The screen mirroring function did work previously. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

anthonyprice

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: samsung smart tv screen mirroring stop recording

I have recently encountered the exact same problem. Screen mirroring that used to work fine from my S4 phone to my samsung smart tv suddenly stopped working, with the message "Do you want to stop recording and use this instead?" There was no recording happening that i was aware of.
Would appreciate any possible solutions would be appreciated.

DNYBOY

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Re: samsung smart tv screen mirroring stop recording

On my samsung smart tv when I try to use screen mirroring I get a message do I want to stop recording. When I select yes the tv freezes up. The screen mirroring function did work previously. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey there not sure if you have found a solution for this yet but I have the same problem. The only thing that fixed it for me was to do a factory reset on the TV, go to the menu/support/self diagnosis/reset . It will ask for the tv 4 digit code which should be 0000 if you have not changed it. Hope this helps.

UltraCyberGod

Feb 19, 2017
Visit site
For any one still looking for this... Go into settings and turn off AnyNET+ if it's on. On mine it was "Settings" --> "System" --> "Anynet+" Had to scroll down to see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34