SGS5 SM-G900F Various problems: Boot loop, Corrupt nand, knox triggered. How can I fix this?

Clonieer

May 31, 2015
Visit site
SGS5 SM-G900F Various problems: Boot loop, Corrupt nand, knox triggered.

My phone which I only used for a few months has resulted in various problems which are not being fixed by reflashing using odin or kies 3.

While I was using my phone for about 2 months ago, it started boot looping out of nowhere on lollipop. I tried factory reset but didn't workout. Somehow I managed to fix it by pulling out the 4gb Micro sd card.

It was fixed and working until last month where the boot loop happened again without the external sd card. I tried everything Including formatting, resetting, cleaning cache, rooting and reflashing firmware but nothing seems to fix it.

The way the boot loop happens is this:
When I Turn on the phone after a few hours, It passes the Samsung logo powered by android logo and goes the setup menu. While in the setup menu phone freezes almost instantly then restarts. This time It doesn't pass through Samsung Galaxy S5 powered by android. While being stuck in samsung powered by android logo it vibrates then turn off. After 5-9 seconds it again turn on and same thing happens with slight delay each times it turns off. It goes through powered by android logo only once after few hours. Other than that It stays on samsung galaxy powered by android logo then off then on with 1-5 second slight delay and so on until the battery is pulled out.

I have posted few threads in Xda developers but they don't pay any attention.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki