Group Texting from Computer?

armanatron

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
So I just purchased an HTC One M8 (which hasn't arrived yet) and a friend of mine just made the switch from iPhone 5C to LG G4. He came across an issue that will apply to me as well.

We need to be able to text from our computers. However, it also has to be good at handling group messaging. I know he said he downloaded AirDroid for his MacBook and liked it for texting, but he said he cannot group text.

Any suggestions for group texting from computers?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
So I just purchased an HTC One M8 (which hasn't arrived yet) and a friend of mine just made the switch from iPhone 5C to LG G4. He came across an issue that will apply to me as well.

We need to be able to text from our computers. However, it also has to be good at handling group messaging. I know he said he downloaded AirDroid for his MacBook and liked it for texting, but he said he cannot group text.

Any suggestions for group texting from computers?

MightyText

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.texty.sms&hl=en&token=eqE4EZf0

armanatron

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, Rukbat! This looks pretty good. Unfortunately, I currently have a MacBook for now and this looks like it's for PC only.

I do plan on getting rid of this MacBook and getting an Acer laptop to run both Windows and Linux on it. As soon as I get that, then I'll definitely try this. If anyone knows anything similar to MyPhoneExplorer that will work on Mac, please let me know.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech