Why can't I boot my Xolo q1010i?

A

AC Question

Can't boot my Xolo q1010i!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

My one-year old Xolo q1010i fails to start up at all. On trying the combo for booting options (i.e. Volume+ and Power button), no indication comes up and the screen remains black i.e. it fails to light up. The little charging/notification light on the top doesn't light up while charging, indicating that the device isn't charging (I've had a bit of problem earlier too with charging, the charging light would light up even as the battery percentage dropped normally). It seems there is no issue with the power button, as even if there was, at least some indication of the phone being charged should have come up. The phone doesn't even allow me to try hard/factory reset.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't boot my Xolo q1010i!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Welcome to Android Central! The battery or the motherboard could have failed. Unfortunately, you'd have to bring it to a repair shop to fix either.

Gamez Bond

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Diddy.
It's me who has posted the question above (through a guest account).
Can there be any other reason due to which the phone could've failed? If so, how am I supposed to set it right?

Last edited:

Gamez Bond

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
EDIT: it isn't an year old, just over 8 months old.
EDIT 2.0 : the phone definitely doesn't charge; the battery doesn't even feel warm after 5 hours of plugging in.
The problem arose when I was in Dubai. The phone was plugged into a plug-point there (with a converter of course). It had about 3% battery left. The next morning, BAMMM!!! The phone refused to do anything, much less start up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463