Cannot connect ADB not authorized. I don't have acccess to the RSA popup to authorize, why?

A

AC Question

Cannot connect ADB not authorized. I don't have acccess to the RSA popup to authorize

Hello Frieds,

I have an Asus Iconia A510.

Steps I did before I got to briked:

I had installed 4.2.2 with the CyanogenMod and I had the CWM recovery version 6.0.4.9 on it. Everything worked (almost) perfectly.

I wanted to upgrade to Lollipop 5.1 with the CyanogenMod distribution.
(Because I did not know about the new security in 4.2.2 USB debug, I did not authorize the tablet to connect to my PC bore starting the upgrade !!! BIG MISTAKE )

I did a backup with recovery

Before installing the CyanogemMod I've read I had to upgrade the recovery as well.
(Again, I did not saw the recovery for the A510 had to be with TWRP ... not CWM, second big mistake)

The problems starts:

After upgrading to CWM 6.0.5.0 and rebooting I had a big surprise ... error, cannot find update.zip and reboot ... I'm not able to boot 4.2.2 anymore.

I did a backup before, so I wanted to restore ... no access to recovery options.

I trid to use ADB with a USB connection to push the old CWM version ... got message Offline.

Updated the android SDK and got the latets USB driver.

Not I have Not authorized.

Since I can't boot the OS, I don't have the RSA popup, so I can't authorize .

Briked !!!

Is there a trick to "bypass" the USB protection?

I've open the tablet and I have access to it's internal component, in the old days there was a way to "reset" a bios or "flush" a flash memory by "jumping" the ships connectors. Is there a "hardware" way of accessing the ships/flash or something to give it a jump start?

Any idea or help would be appreciated!

Thank you !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC