Why do my calls drop when answered?

A

AC Question

calls drop when answered

I have routed my phone, I have tried different roms. The phone was working properly after routing, but all of a sudden about 80% of my calls get dropped when someone calls me as soon as I answer the phone. I have been very careful to watch exactly how I pickup the phone just in case I am cancelling the call or something. Some numbers work ok some don't. for example, everytime my wife calls I have to call her back. I can not answer her calls. Some other people are ok and it doesn't seem to happen. Others it happens all the time. I am totally baffled as to how to isolate and identify this problem. BTW, I am on Sprint, I called them and they want me to take my phone into a repair center. ......yea right!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: calls drop when answered

I have routed my phone, I have tried different roms. The phone was working properly after routing, but all of a sudden about 80% of my calls get dropped when someone calls me as soon as I answer the phone. I have been very careful to watch exactly how I pickup the phone just in case I am cancelling the call or something. Some numbers work ok some don't. for example, everytime my wife calls I have to call her back. I can not answer her calls. Some other people are ok and it doesn't seem to happen. Others it happens all the time. I am totally baffled as to how to isolate and identify this problem. BTW, I am on Sprint, I called them and they want me to take my phone into a repair center. ......yea right!

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going back to completely stock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463