Which should I get the Moto E vs iPhone 4 on Verizon prepaid?

A

AC Question

Moto E vs iPhone 4 on Verizon prepaid

I have an old super slow iPhone 4 and was thinking of replacing it for 6 months with the moto E on Verizon prepaid. Any thoughts on which phone is better? The main thing I do now is txt and take pics but for 69 bucks on Verizon I thought it might be worth it for 6 months or so.

I've seen insanely differing reviews from tech sites, some saying it's great others saying it sucks. I'm open to other reasonable priced phones as well, even if they are a little more, up to 150, I hate contracts and just can't get myself to drop 650 on an iPhone 6.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto E vs iPhone 4 on Verizon prepaid

I have an old super slow iPhone 4 and was thinking of replacing it for 6 months with the moto E on Verizon prepaid. Any thoughts on which phone is better? The main thing I do now is txt and take pics but for 69 bucks on Verizon I thought it might be worth it for 6 months or so.

I've seen insanely differing reviews from tech sites, some saying it's great others saying it sucks. I'm open to other reasonable priced phones as well, even if they are a little more, up to 150, I hate contracts and just can't get myself to drop 650 on an iPhone 6.

You'll get faster data speeds since the Moto E can support LTE while the iPhone 4 only has 3G EVDO.

The iPhone 4 probably takes better photos though.. :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto E vs iPhone 4 on Verizon prepaid

And if money is an issue, go to Swappa and see what's available. You can sometimes save a lot because of a barely visible scratch on the back of the phone. (If someone wants to upgrade to, say, an S6, they'll sell their S5 to get money to pay for part of it, even if the S5 is in perfect condition.)

You can check whether the ESN is good at Swappa - ESN / IMEI / MEID Check (Free), but the odds of getting scammed on Swappa are less than the odds of winning the lottery - it's possible, but I've never heard of it happening.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX