Why can't I receive LTE G4?

A

AC Question

I can not receive LTE G4

Bought this phone Coolpad Dazen X7 from Oppomart.com, they say it has LTE FDD B1/B3/B7 Freq. 2100/1800/2600 but it does not work yet my One Plus One was ok with my Tmobile in Phoenix AZ. with the same Freq. So downloaded Root Checker Basic at Play Store, and it says root access is not properly installed on this device coolpad 8690 android ver. 4.4.2 what is rooting, bootloader, mean, I been watching it in You Tube and I'm confuse and lost. I just want LTE 4G and please can I remove the Chinese writing on this phone. It bother me alot it stop me dead end.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can not receive LTE G4

It means, for one thing, that the device is used. If it was sold as new, they violated the law and, at the very least, have to take it back and give you a refund (and pay for you to return it if it was shipped). The FTC takes a VERY dim view of companies selling used things as new (and prosecutes those companies into the ground. There used to be a company in New York that did that with electronics and appliances. .Used to be. They couldn't afford the fine, so they had to go out of business. Funny, but the fines always seem to be just a little more than the companies can get together.)

If you bought it as used, you got a defective device and what you do depends on what kind of warranty, if any, you got with it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance