Android com process stopped working

Rini Roy Dhar

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I m using Lenovo A706, suddenly Android com process has stopped working and appeared every 5 6 secs. V tried to clear the data from contact storage.... but the clear data button z disabled. Also tried power on + volume plus + home button. Bt no clear cache option z there... tried to clear the user data bt it says partion not found.... plz HELP

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. I can't find anything on the web about how to boot that specific phone into Safe Mode. Some devices have a different Safe Mode process--it annoys me when the manufacturer doesn't make it easily known!:-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez