Android screen on desktop?

strategy

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone (my first post),

Is there a way to show my Android screen on my desktop? I don't need to be able to control it, only to show it live. I would prefer to not have to root my phone right now.

Thanks.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Is there a way to show my Android screen on my desktop? I don't need to be able to control it, only to show it live. I would prefer to not have to root my phone right now.

Thanks.

Welcome to AC!

I don't think is available yet, though I'm hoping it will be soon, "back in the day" I had an app for windows mobile that would do this and it was great to handle phone tasks on my desktop.

Reactions: strategy

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Thanks.

Hi strategy and welcome to Android Central.. yes there is a way its called Droid explorer
Droid Explorer

This video will help you set it up and if you choose it will help you control it (not sure if the control feature will work on other phones but it worked on my fascinate)
Remote Control for ANDROID
Control Android From Computer PC (How to use Screencast)
YouTube - ANDROID Controlled from PC (How-To Remote Control ANDROID Phone)

Good luck

ppbo

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
You can capture android phone screen shot on your PC using Mobisynapse

Mobisynapse

On the home screen, it will display the current screen of your android phone. There is a camera looking icon to capture the screen shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar