MMS Message Not Delivered - Message Size?

strorg

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm new to Android, having recently migrated from iPhone to the HTC One M9. I'm having trouble sending larger MMS messages, but it doesn't seem to be consistent. I attempted to share a video 900KB in size to several people. It was delivered to some, but not all. I'm assuming this is a carrier issue - maybe some carriers have different size limits? Any advice?

My carrier is CSpire, but I have no way of knowing the carrier that my intended recipients use.

I realize that there are other ways of sharing videos, such as email and YouTube. I'm trying to understand the limitations of the technology and to understand if there are potential workarounds.

Thanks...Tom

Last edited:

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to Android, having recently migrated from iPhone to the HTC One M9. I'm having trouble sending larger MMS messages, but it doesn't seem to be consistent. I attempted to share a video 900KB in size to several people. It was delivered to some, but not all. I'm assuming this is a carrier issue - maybe some carriers have different size limits? Any advice?

Thanks...Tom

don't leave carrier info out when you post questions. don't try to text 900KB videos - email them.

strorg

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
don't leave carrier info out when you post questions. don't try to text 900KB videos - email them.
My carrier is CSpire, but I have no way of knowing the carrier that my intended recipients use.

I realize that there are other ways of sharing videos, such as email and YouTube. I'm trying to understand the limitations of the technology and to understand if there are potential workarounds.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca