Why is my phone crap right now?

A

AC Question

why is my phone crap right now?

My widgets stopped working, my music when played suddenly becomes silent after a few seconds, when I check the music player it says its playing.

When I attempt to update my apps, it doesn't. It says its downloading but nope, it's forever stuck IN that status, a similar thing happens when installing new apps.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Thank you all in advance.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: why is my phone crap right now?

My widgets stopped working, my music when played suddenly becomes silent after a few seconds, when I check the music player it says its playing.

When I attempt to update my apps, it doesn't. It says its downloading but nope, it's forever stuck IN that status, a similar thing happens when installing new apps.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Thank you all in advance.

Sounds like a mixed back of issues tbh, I would suggest doing a factory reset on the device - see if that helps any. Make sure you back up all your data first. What phone do you have, it could also be to do with the age of the phone. If it's a new phone, return it to the shop :)

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: why is my phone crap right now?

Like Tall Guy said, it seems your phone has a lot of fragmentation and issues going.

Best way to fix this is just do a full Factory Reset. Also make sure you know the apps you install.. and don't abuse on the apps/widgets installed and running at same time!

If you feel has some issues or slows down, do a quick Cache partition clean once in a while to see if it helps.

Also what phone are you using :)?