When I send a text message to a friend he receives the message but it's not the same with I send him?

A

AC Question

when i send a text message to a friend he receive the message but it's not the same with i send him

When i send a text message to my friend he receive my message but the text in the received message is different with i send him. In the message he received the first part is the same as i send it but there is a strange second part in the message who replaced my second part of the message for sentances that have been used in older messages. i'll give you an example.

my message: "hey buddy how are you doing it's been al long time no see :s do you still like beer? because i've a fridge and the beer is cold so why don't you come over today? :D "

he received: "hey buddy, how are you doing it's beeen a lonyesterday was so much fun with you we need to do that more often :D how is he doing i heard he broke he's legg :s you text me than ;) "

there are so much more texts like that and i really hate this problem so i hope one of you can help me because it's so annoying to text like this...

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: when i send a text message to a friend he receive the message but it's not the same with i send

Sounds like you have in your settings there's a way to turn on something I forget what its called but it actually tries to guess what you're going to say and usually it works pretty good I have it on mine yeah I can see on yours it really ****ed up going to your text messaging and go into the settings and mess around in there I'll see if you can't find it if not call your carrier like Verizon or AT&T and go to tech support and they'll help you out with that no problem hope this helps you out man take care

Thank you from Mike Sears

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke