Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default phone icon on bottom toolbar keeps moving??

Samsung Galaxy Vibrant S. I accidentally dragged my phone icon from the toolbar on the bottom (where the phone, message, apps & contacts are) to the screen where my other apps are. I go to my apps screen and see it there, go to edit, move it back down and save it. Then when I navigate through my phone a few times it moves itself back where my apps are?? How can I get it to stay on the bottom toolbar where it is supposed to be and stop disappearing and moving back into my apps screen?

Hi, REWH.
    Welcome to the forum.

That's kinda weird thing to happen. Once it's been save it shouldn't move, unless your not saving it. Try doing it a couple more times. Then restart the device.

Best of luck.

Default Re: phone icon on bottom toolbar keeps moving??

I have had a similar problem

I put Google Hangouts on the bottom bar for easy access, but it keeps being replaced with Camera.

Restarts don't seem to help.

Maybe it's an auto-immune disorder with Samsung rejecting the Google invader .
    But don't Google and Samsung love each other? ;-)

Default Re: phone icon on bottom toolbar keeps moving??

Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the system cache partition following these instructions: How to Clear System Cache - Samsung Vibrant | T-Mobile Support