Why does my New U Watch U8 Bluetooth Smart Dial Bracelet Watch doesn't work just white screen and sound?

Saad Tarabolssi

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
why my New U Watch U8 Bluetooth Smart Dial Bracelet Watch doesn t work just white screen and sound ?

i buy New U Watch U8 Bluetooth Smart Dial Bracelet Watch and when i put on just white screen and sound i put it in charge many hours and same problem white screen and sound when i put on .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why my New U Watch U8 Bluetooth Smart Dial Bracelet Watch doesn t work just white screen and sou

Welcome to Android Central! It's probably a defective product. Contact the store and ask for a replacement or refund. I wouldn't be surprised if problems are common with that watch, since it's an off-brand device. I'd stick with better-known Android Wear watches like the Moto 360, ASUS Zenwatch, LG G Watch R, etc.

maria xiao

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: why my New U Watch U8 Bluetooth Smart Dial Bracelet Watch doesn t work just white screen and sou

I also bought the same one only need $9.99 in Getone APP, and It seems to work well.I want to give 10 starts but its only 5. So cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty