Rooted with Kingoroot and now my phone gives an error message, how can I fix it?

wyrdsraven

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
rooted with kingoroot and now phone gives error msg

after rooting ( AMGOO AM513 AV 4.4.2 build nr-ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1 kernel-3.4.67 custom build version-YK828-AM513-PROLINE-2100-V001-150126-1705) with kingo root the phone was ok, and i switched it of for the night. next morning i switched it on only to get a red msg like "Android system has been reburned and modified, please depot re-brush machine is shutting down"
i cant flash with any program as phone does not allow any access due to powering down after a few secs.
Anyone got any ideas to fix my phone?

wyrdsraven

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: rooted with kingoroot and now phone gives error msg

no only switched it of for the night and next morning it gave me the error msg. im veeeeery frustrated

AtomicAardvark

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: rooted with kingoroot and now phone gives error msg

no only switched it of for the night and next morning it gave me the error msg. im veeeeery frustrated

Howzit bud. I had the same issue. I read somewhere else that it has something to do with the lock-screen. So after many failed attempts I finally figured out a workaround...

Get the following files on your PC (I did post links, but I do not have points to do so, so you will have to Google them):
Xposed Installer APK:
Complete Key Guard Disabler APK:
KingoRoot.apk (mine is version 2.5)

Copy them onto a SD card and put it into your device.

The following steps then worked for me:

1. With the device switched off and charged go into recovery (press volume up, power & home buttons simultaneously).
2. You should get a screen giving you a few options. With the "volume up" button let the arrow on the right point to "Recovery Mode". Then chose it with the "volume down" button.
3. You should then get a screen with a android and a red exclamation mark. Press the "power" button. It should then show you a menu with options.
4. With the "volume down" button this time choose "wipe data/factory reset" and then also "wipe cache partition". I did it twice for good measure.
5. Then select "reboot system now". Your device will reboot. It can take some time. If you get into the UI startup phase and you do not get the "Android system has been reburned and modified, please depot re-brush machine is shutting down" message, then you are in business!
6. It is very important to not let the screen go off! ...from here on in. If it goes off then you are back to step one. If you still get the message in step 5 then go back to step 1.
7. Go to the file explorer and run the kingoroot.apk file to root your device. DO NOT REBOOT! If you do go into the KingoRootSU application then exit. Do not let the screen go off.
8. Run the xposedinstaller.apk and then open the Xposed framework.
9. In Xposed go to "Framework" and run "Install". It will ask you to reboot. DO NOT REBOOT!
10. Exit Exposed.
11. Run the completekeyguarddisabler APK. Once it is done exit.
12. Go back into Exposed and go into "Modules".
13. Activate Complete Keyguard Disabler.
14. Reboot.

If I remembered all the steps and you followed them correctly then you should reboot fine and have no more issues. The only drawback is that your device will not have a keyguard any more, but the rest should work fine.

I also installed Busybox and rootcloak (Xposed) before I rebooted. I do not think it has anything to do with helping the issue, but I thought I'd mention it.

If you want to replace KingoRootSU with SuperSU then follow the following steps (I can not give links):
1. Google: "remove kingoroot install supersu"
2. In my Firefox the second result (w0lfdroid) was the one I followed. How to Remove-Replace KingUser KingRoot with SuperSU

I just went one step further and used Titanium Backup to hunt down and remove anything from KingoRoot. Thanks to them for the root exploit and at least my phone is now working with root through SuperSU. It was a mess and cost me lots of beer-time...and almost a useless phone.

I hope it helps you and others. Good luck!

Last edited:

richard1505

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
android system has been re- bourner and modific please depot re-brush machine, is shutting down :::::::
:'( hola tengo un problema con mi celular me aparese este msg

allen22

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Kingoroot automatically reboot my android phone.. then after that I start again at the beggining of your tutorial.. please help

AtomicAardvark

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Kingoroot automatically reboot my android phone.. then after that I start again at the beggining of your tutorial.. please help

Sorry, it has been a while since I have done this. If your device automatically reboots after installing Kingoroot, then try to keep the screen on and try to install Xposed and the keyguard disabler.