How do I exit from adb sideload mode on my Samsung Galaxy E7?

A

AC Question

how to exit from adb sideload mode on samsung galaxy e7

how to exit from adb sideload mode on samsung galaxy e7. i am open update with adb mode without any knowledge... actually i want to do factory reset..please help me.. now phone shows the abd sideload screen.. i cant power off phone.. it has a non removable battery ,

Antonio Lopez6

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: how to exit from adb sideload mode on samsung galaxy e7

Well i had this problem today. The way i did it was, let the phone die. the best and easy way to do it. I tried everything else and none of the methods seem to work at all. Hold the power down for 30 seconds, Hold the up or down volume key + the power + the home button. I tired them in every single combination possible and none of them worked. Just let it die and then plug in the charger. Works just fine.

darnelcach

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: how to exit from adb sideload mode on samsung galaxy e7

got it ....fixed..... download a stock recovery for your phone and flash it in ADB download fastboot files just connect de the phone......first command ¨adb devices¨ and si if it says sideload and proceed to the next command ¨adb sideload filename.zip¨ the phone restarts in recovery press restar option and done

ajay joshy

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I too faced the situation and to exit from the side load screen, I created a phony file called test.zip in my PC then tried to flash it using the 'adb sideload test.zip'. And the command failed with the following prints and subsequently got back to the recovery menu, from where you could go for system reboot. I know not pretty, but worked for me :)
=======
E:unknown volume for path [/sideload/package.zip]
E:failed to map file
Restarting adbd...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech