Selecting and downloading apps on its own without me pressing it. How to fix that?

iloveangels06

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Selecting and downloading apps on its own without me pressing it. How to fix that.

Hi. Im a new android user. My Samsung S5(premium copy) is selecting things on its own. Like when I open an app, the app manager always shows up. Or when I'm in the homescreen its going to enter the homescreen settings. Also, its downloading iitems on its own. I have selected the verify apps before installation but when i come to check, the allow unknown sources is ticked. How to fix that? Im going crazy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Selecting and downloading apps on its own without me pressing it. How to fix that.

Welcome to Android Central! Did this happen right out of the box? Or did it start happening after installing a particular app? Does it persist after a reboot?

iloveangels06

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: Selecting and downloading apps on its own without me pressing it. How to fix that.

It happened few weeks after using. Tried resetting but didn't work. I don't know what's wrong with the phone. And now the memory card im using is broken. I'm not sure if its because of the phone problem or I encountered some virus,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463