How can I root my ZTE Paragon (z753g) KitKat 4.4.4?

A

AC Question

Need to root my ZTE Paragon (z753g) kitkat 4.4.4

Well, my phone has almost no space. And I can barely put anything on it (having issues already.) and I would like to install apps to my SD card that I bought today, as well as make it the default location that apps download and install too.

I've tried to go about it by doing the non-root ways (through adb and trying to change permissions that way.) and even though it said it worked, it didn't. restarted the phone and nothing. still didn't want to do it. So, I have to turn to the alternative that i didn't want to do, aka, rooting.

Basically, I would like to know how to root this model phone so i can take advantage of my SD card and not be so tight on space as i am right now.

Thank you for any and all help.

lugexd

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
nope, never got an answer from anyone, and could find a way that works otherwise. which is a shame, could really use it.

jschwalbe

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I was able to root it using the Desktop version of kingoroot (kingoapp.com) - it didn't stay after reboot. I wasn't able to move apps to SD card. Thought maybe someone else could try and update this thread!

jschwalbe

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Having issues with the website - sorry if this turns to be a doublepost. But I was able to root it using Kingoroot's windows version (not Kingroot, but KingOroot - search for kingoapp they have a website). I wasn't able to transfer apps to SD though. :(
Hopefully with this info someone else can try smarter ideas.

Youngblood008

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Need to root my ZTE Paragon (z753g) kitkat 4.4.4

I have zte lever and kingoroot work only temp root I have same problems can't move on SD any info is helpful

Posted via the Android Central App

Fenyx Xero

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Well I have one fresh out of the box. All I've done is plug up the charger. I haven't even powered it up yet. Still trying to decide whether or not to try and root it. Which, I suppose as long as I make backups, I'll be alright. XD

Jeremy Hendricks3

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site

Well, my phone has almost no space. And I can barely put anything on it (having issues already.) and I would like to install apps to my SD card that I bought today, as well as make it the default location that apps download and install too.

I've tried to go about it by doing the non-root ways (through adb and trying to change permissions that way.) and even though it said it worked, it didn't. restarted the phone and nothing. still didn't want to do it. So, I have to turn to the alternative that i didn't want to do, aka, rooting.

Basically, I would like to know how to root this model phone so i can take advantage of my SD card and not be so tight on space as i am right now.

draorahlynn57

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site

draorahlynn57

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site

draorahlynn57

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
So the last 2 hours I've been working on this has been a waste of my time why not just say so when you say we have to root but you can't because you have a ZTE phone how hard is that? Thank you any way I'll just buy a new phone that's not ZTE lesson learned

slycaps

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Kingoroot on windows run it will work may have to run it 2 times maybe 3 but it will work there is a google service that blocks it from rooting so maybe disable data and WiFi to get it done