Bride in distress!: if my text isn't fully sent, can I delete it before it sends?

A

AC Question

bride in distress!: if my text isn't fully sent, can I delete it before it sends?

I accidentally sent a photo of my wedding dress to my fiancé! ( eeekkk) i will be devastated if he sees it! It did not send completely and still says sending, i then put my phone on airplane mode, and have even tried to remove my battery and restarting my phone in hopes it would say message error, and then stops trying to send it ! Is there a way for me to stop this message? or if i go to the message settings and hit clear data, would it stop it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: bride in distress!: if my text isn't fully sent, can I delete it before it sends?

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? In the Messaging app, what happens if you tap or long-press that message that's trying to send? Do you get an option to Cancel? I've done that before in the Hangouts app (which I use for SMS).

Your alternative would be to contact your fiance's best man or other groomsman, and charge him with the task of swiping your fiance's phone and preventing him from seeing the message!:p Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, and have a great honeymoon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool