Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs. Note 4, which should I get?

A

AC Question

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs. Note 4

Hello. I live in Romania, where Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is not available yet. I have a 2.5 years old Note 2 and I'm interested to make an upgrade to Note 4 or 5. The most important specs for me are, in this order:
1-2. the display (resolution, colours), software/hardware (power, chipset etc.);
3-4. camera, battery life.
The full retail price is now 585 € for Note 4 and it will be (I guess) 760 € for Note 5 (both prices are for the 32 GB version). My question: is it worth the difference between the two models' price? Which one should I buy? Can S6 edge+ be a good/better choice (it's available here, for 829 €)?
I'm not interested in removable battery , expandable storage or IR blaster.
Thank you.
Andrei Mitran

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs. Note 4

Hello. I live in Romania, where Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is not available yet. I have a 2.5 years old Note 2 and I'm interested to make an upgrade to Note 4 or 5. The most important specs for me are, in this order:
1-2. the display (resolution, colours), software/hardware (power, chipset etc.);
3-4. camera, battery life.
The full retail price is now 585 € for Note 4 and it will be (I guess) 760 € for Note 5 (both prices are for the 32 GB version). My question: is it worth the difference between the two models' price? Which one should I buy? Can S6 edge+ be a good/better choice (it's available here, for 829 €)?
I'm not interested in removable battery , expandable storage or IR blaster.
Thank you.
Andrei Mitran

Hi and welcome to AC :) if you are not interested in removable storage and removable battery then I would suggest getting the Note 5, as long as paying for it isn't an issue. The Note 4 is a great device, with the Note 5 only really improving on it slightly.

If you don't use the Spen much I would suggest the S6 edge +

good luck :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37