How can I find a mobile number of imo contact if he he/she has not mentioned in profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

How can i find mobile number of imo contact if he he/she has not mentioned in profile

I have a contact in imo but he is not in my phone contacts and he has not mentioned his number in his profile.i need to know his mobile number.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can i find mobile number of imo contact if he he/she has not mentioned in profile

Welcome to Android Central! Can you just ask him via email or messaging? Otherwise, contact imo support: android@imo.im

BUNTY SOLANKI

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can i find mobile number of imo contact if he he/she has not mentioned in profile

I have a contact in imo but he is not in my phone contacts and he has not mentioned his number in his profile.i need to know his mobile number. please tell if know

atif mahaldar

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
dear sir

please note i was geting call in imo but i can find purson mibile no in profile please help us and advs how i can find him purson mobile no in imo

that purson allway changes pofile name also please check and advs us urgently

Farjana masud

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
]I have a contact in imo but he is not in my phone contacts and he has not mentioned his number in his profile.i need to know his mobile number. please tell if know

Posted via the Android Central App

dharmadhikari

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I have a contact in imo but he is not in my phone contacts and he has not mentioned his number in his profile.i need to know his mobile number. please tell if know

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't have/use IMO but I imagine if the person hasn't made their number available in their profile, getting that info without asking them to either give it to you or make it available in their profile will prove to be quite the challenge.

No matter how many times you ask us, the answer will be the same. By the way, asking for help circumventing a security feature of an app (hiding contact information IS a security feature) is generally frowned upon in these parts.

faruk_012

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Dear Sir, plz tell me, How can I find a mobile number of imo contact if he he/she has not mentioned in profile?

Thanking You

Md. Faruk Hossain

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

(There were two posts earlier simply quoting the original question, with no text body added, to which Pugs1957's above post referred. They have been deleted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87