Phone Choices on Verizon

Dark Guitar Lord

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like some advice from fellow Android users. I am making the jump from AT&T to Verizon very soon, probably this weekend, and would like some opinions on the following three Android phones:
HTC Incredible
Droid X
Samsung Fascinate
I am leaning towards the X but I would like to hear some input, experiences and suggestions. I would wait for the Thunderbolt but wirefly has some killer deals on those 3 phones this week and I figure I would rather save some cash and get a good deal on a great phone.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
It really comes down to user preference but I prefer the DX having the bigger screen. If you want some unbiased answers I would go into each phones forum and read the pros and cons.

Reactions: Dark Guitar Lord

RZ

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Samsung i500 (same as Fascinate) with a regional carrier in my area. Coming from the iPhone, it's been quite the challenge. But I'll say this, it's an awesome phone. Beautiful screen, nice size, plenty of features, and from what I'm reading, a nice new price point. I recommend it.

Reactions: Dark Guitar Lord

Dark Guitar Lord

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Samsung i500 (same as Fascinate) with a regional carrier in my area. Coming from the iPhone, it's been quite the challenge. But I'll say this, it's an awesome phone. Beautiful screen, nice size, plenty of features, and from what I'm reading, a nice new price point. I recommend it.

I got a hands on last night with the Droid X and I liked the way it responded and it was certainly faster than my iPhone. I have a friend that has the Fascinate and hopefully tomorrow evening I will get a hands on with it as well. I have watched quite a few comparisons of all three phones(Incredible, X, Fascinate) on youtube and I'm looking for some opinions from real users, not just my friends who have the devices. Thanks for responding.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I went with the DX and love it. Typing is easy with the bigger screen and typing in portrait mode works great and I use it more then landscape.

Fascinate is another good phone but Bing was a big no for me. Also the Motorola Droid feels more solid.

Incredible was good too but lack of camera button was not for me.

Now the downside of the DX is that it has a locked bootlooader so there are less custom ROMS out there. DX also uses Motoblur which is slow but LauncherPro does the trick and I love it.

Dark Guitar Lord

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I got a hands on with the Fascinate and it really felt good and the screen was great. The Bing???? I'm not a fan. I made up my mind and went with the DX. I can't wait to get it in my hands!:cool: