Why doesn't Youtube working on my NeoTV (GTV100) anymore, though before a few weeks it worked?

A

AC Question

youtube doesn't work on NeoTV (GTV100) anymore, though before a few weeks it worked

youtube doesn't work on NeoTV (GTV100) anymore, though before few weeks it works, always complained network issue, but I can play Amazon's PrimeVideo correctly, so for sure there is no network issue. Pls. help GoogleTV team!!! 

while since it doesn't work, I just did a hard reset to restore to the factory settings, then start all from scratch, but still didn't work... I saw there is an update available, however can't update from GTV100 directly, since everytime it hits on "There is a problem with your network [410]." I can't update, neither can play anymore :( it's the worst ever Google experience 

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: youtube doesn't work on NeoTV (GTV100) anymore, though before a few weeks it worked

Welcome to Android Central! You really can't expect to have a flawless experience on one of these off-brand or no-name Android TV boxes direct from China. They're notorious for poor quality, glitchy firmware, and defective hardware.

The only thing I can suggest is to see if there's an issue with the wi-fi connection. Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roubleshooting-wi-fi-connection-problems.html

gergs11

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: youtube doesn't work on NeoTV (GTV100) anymore, though before a few weeks it worked

Did you ever find a solution to this? I read in my searches that Google may have ended support for the YouTube for Google TV app which is why we're seeing the 410 error. I tried installing the YouTube for Android TV app but I was getting a sign in error. I'd like to install the same YouTube version that runs on Roku since it allows you to 'cast' YouTube videos to the TV and create playlists.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez