Why won't my Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 detect Wifi Network suddenly?

QualityThomas

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I've been having this problem days now and it's starting to bug me. It's not just to my wifi network it's to all. When the Wifi Notification has been detected, I tap and it shows nothing. It's only happening to the phone not effecting anything else. Could anyone please tell me a way to fix it. Thanks you beforehand.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. :)

First, try a Cache Partition wipe.
Tell us if still no go.

Posted via the Android Central App

QualityThomas

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
It seems like the "Partition Wipe" isn't improving my problem. The phone won't scan or detect any wifi. Its been a couple weeks since this started and it's starting to bug me.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Which way are you switching WiFi on & off? Quick settings panel or settings - WiFi? Any difference using one or the other? Check in settings - WiFi - advanced which frequency band is selected (select automatic).

QualityThomas

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Which way are you switching WiFi on & off? Quick settings panel or settings - WiFi? Any difference using one or the other? Check in settings - WiFi - advanced which frequency band is selected (select automatic).

It seems like it's effecting everyone that's in the plan I'm in. I've tried several things like turning the WiFi on & off, I rebooted the cell phone several times, and it seems like nothing making the situation better. Sometimes when the WiFi notification detects networks I tap it and it shows no networks that's being detected. I've tried scanning but nothing happens. Is there any other ways to fix this problem?

" Check in settings - WiFi - advanced which frequency band is selected (select automatic)."
It doesn't have that option to select the frequency band.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234