How can I get a hacker out of my phone?

A

AC Question

how can I get a hacker out of my phone?

My Exboyfriend has hacked into my phone and all of my internet accounts. how can I get him out? Google has been working on the internet part but the phone part is driving me crazy!?!?!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can I get a hacker out of my phone?

Hello, welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear that. You can remove any spy app with a factory reset. This process will delete as well all your personal information so make sure you have a backup for anything you don't want to lose.

You'll need to change all your passwords, specially in your Google account, to be in the safe side. Do this from a different device.

You should consider talking with the police about this hacking. Good luck and let us know if you need any help.

Tammy Holmes

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: how can I get a hacker out of my phone?

Hello, welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear that. You can remove any spy app with a factory reset. This process will delete as well all your personal information so make sure you have a backup for anything you don't want to lose.

You'll need to change all your passwords, specially in your Google account, to be in the safe side. Do this from a different device.

You should consider talking with the police about this hacking. Good luck and let us know if you need any help.

How would I know if there was a spy program on my phone ???????

Posted via the Android Central App