LG Modal# GS390 My Touchpad Calibration is out of alignment

adolfduke

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I tried re-aligning my phone to no avail.All the numbers and everything is out of alignment.Is there a way to recalibrate my phone?I did a reset thinking that would fix the calibration but the touchpad calibration is still out of sync for instance when i touch the dial icon the mail icon comes up.I really like this phone because the battery last longer but i had to switch to alcatel but i like the LG phone better.I had the LG for over 5 years.Do anybody know how to reset the calibration.I know it deals with the motion sensor when i touch the red dot it doesn't sense my touch.If i touch to the left of the red dot it senses it but that is off sync.

P.S. I took it back to att one day and they couldn't help me because it has passed the warranty and i wasn't going to pay to get it fixed but i really like that phone.Can somebody who has experience with the LG GS390 help me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved this to General Help. That phone is a featurephone, or "dumbphone." It isn't an Android device. Sorry, we can't help you here!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer