Recomend a 200$ phone for adventuring riding on a dual sport accurate magnetometer is needed?

A

AC Question

recomend a < 200$ phone for adventuring riding on a dual sport; accurate magnetometer is needed

i am currently using ptel as my carrier (t-mobile towers?) and would like to get a phone very similar to asus zenfone 2 but for less money. is this possible? or should i just accept the zenfone does it very well and the ~ 200 dollars is worth it?

i would like the phone to have a pretty accurate digital compass as i plan on going on many random adventures and with my self-diagnosed adhd i often lose my bearing in the new experience. i also suspect the less expensive phones may not handle the added vibrations as well as maybe the asus? is there a good mount out there that attaches well to the phone and also help isolate most of the vibrations from getting to the phone?

thank you all for your time!

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: recomend a < 200$ phone for adventuring riding on a dual sport; accurate magnetometer is needed

it appears i was not signed into my account when i made this thread, i am sorry.
just a friendly bump to gain a little more exposure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member