Why can`t I add contacts to my SIM card and although it`s new one I got a message SIM memory full ?

A

AC Question

can`t add contacts to SIM card and although it`s new one i got amessage "SIM memory full "

Hi there, i can`t add any contacts to my (( new )) SIM with Samsung galaxy phone and all contacts are to be added to the device without option to add contact to SIM card . every time i try to choose SIM memory i get a message "SIM memory full "

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: can`t add contacts to SIM card and although it`s new one i got amessage "SIM memory full "

Welcome to Android Central! SMS messages can be saved to the SIM as well, so it might be full from those. I'm curious, why do you want to save contacts to the SIM? There's not much storage, and those contacts won't sync or backup automatically anywhere--so if something happens to the SIM card or phone, you've lost those contacts. I strongly suggest saving your contacts to your Google account instead, which will sync automatically with your Google Contacts in the cloud.

LKTownBoy

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
I also want to save my contacts to the SIM and I don't believe you answered the question that was asked of you. When I try to add a new contact I am prompted to sync with my google account which is fine but that is not what I want to do. I have a new number and I want to save it to my SIM card and I would like to know how that is done in Android. Please, if you can, help me achieve this. Its all I want from my phone, to be able to save my contacts to my SIM. If you can help me do this without trying to brainwash me on the benefits of the cloud I would be most grateful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis