How do I turn the alarm off?

A

AC Question

how do i turn the alarm off

this still doesn't answer any of my questions.
1) how do I turn the alarm off?
2) how do I move applications around to different screens?
3) how do I get rid of icons on the screen?

Please help - I've had this phone for a year and still makes absolutely no sense to me and your help section is terrible.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i turn the alarm off

What are you referring to? If you post as an unregistered guest, we have no idea what other post you may have made. Please consider registering on this forum so that you can continue the discussion in the other thread you started.

Which phone do you have? To turn an alarm clock off, open the Clock app (find it in the App Drawer), select the Alarm Clock section, and turn off the alarm.

To move app shortcuts that are already on the homescreen, long-press the shortcut, then drag it to where you want. If you want to place a new shortcut for an app, open the App Drawer, find the app you want, long-press it, then drag it to the homescreen.

To get rid of shortcuts from the homescreen, long-press it, and then drag to the Remove area (or garbage can icon) at the top of the screen.

Be aware that if your phone has an "Easy Mode," you might not be able to manipulate certain app shortcuts.

Thank you for your assessment of our help section (although I'm not exactly sure which section you're referring to). Perhaps you could elaborate on why you think it's terrible. In the meantime, see if this guide might be helpful: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ng-started-android-updated-2015-lollipop.html