How do I make a video review of a product?

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
How to make a video review of a product?

I will be getting a new laptop soon and would like to make a video review of it to post it in YouTube, I see a lot of people do this but how do they do this really?

Like if I hit the record icon on my phone to start shooting the video, how would I pause between then continue shooting again continously?

Example, I am unboxing the laptop, then when I go through the long and tedious initial setup phase, I don't want all that in the video, so how do I like take a video, pause, then continue the video all in one long video? transitions would be nice too but I don't know how to do this

please help

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to make a video review of a product?

You would film what you want then hit the stop then film again when ready with next scene and so on. Then join all together with a Video editing program. Please do not film holding you phone in a vertical position. Always use horizontal position. Personally I would not use a phone but would use a camera that can be put on a tripod. Other wise your vids will be shaky and not professional.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to make a video review of a product?

You would film what you want then hit the stop then film again when ready with next scene and so on. Then join all together with a Video editing program. Please do not film holding you phone in a vertical position. Always use horizontal position. Personally I would not use a phone but would use a camera that can be put on a tripod. Other wise your vids will be shaky and not professional.

I was hoping there was a way to pause the recording rather than stopping then creating a new video then having to join them all together