Samsung Fascinate media volume problem

Dave95b

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody else experiencing audio problems with your Fascinate? When playing movies, You Tube, music, etc. my volume is so low that it is hard to hear anything. I have checked my volume settings and they are at the highest volume. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks Samsung Fascinate I500 and still 2.1 os grrrrr This is my first Android device. Any help is appreciated.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Is anybody else experiencing audio problems with your Fascinate? When playing movies, You Tube, music, etc. my volume is so low that it is hard to hear anything. I have checked my volume settings and they are at the highest volume. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks Samsung Fascinate I500 and still 2.1 os grrrrr This is my first Android device. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Dave,, have you made any modifications to your phone like changing roms or kernels?

welcome to AC by the way :)

Reactions: Dave95b

Dave95b

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
oh are you talking about the speaker for like speaker phone or like for headphones?

The actual internal speaker.The thing I don't get is that when I was at the store the sound on the demo unit and that the Verizon rep had was good audio quality. Who knows maybe they supped up the phones.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Dave95b

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah i dont know mine is ok its not a boom box but i usually use headphones

here is some froyo if you want to try it out
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...roms-w-root-new-clockwork-updated-2-12-a.html

Hmmmm..... When I use my earbuds, the volume is good, but if the audio is just coming out of the internal speaker it is the pits. Thanks for the link for eb01. I will check it out. Hope it has instructions....lol. If not, I will figure it out. Thanks for your time/help on the volume problem. I will definitely be buying an external speaker so I can enjoy watching movies, You Tube, music, etc..

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmm..... When I use my earbuds, the volume is good, but if the audio is just coming out of the internal speaker it is the pits. Thanks for the link for eb01. I will check it out. Hope it has instructions....lol. If not, I will figure it out. Thanks for your time/help on the volume problem. I will definitely be buying an external speaker so I can enjoy watching movies, You Tube, music, etc..

i wrote it so let me know if you want to try it and you need help

Dave95b

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
i wrote it so let me know if you want to try it and you need help

Awesome thanks again. Now I just have to figure out how to transfer everything from my phone onto my PC. It was so much easier with my old Crackberry Storm. I have files, pictures, etc that I want to save to my PC before I do the EB01

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Awesome thanks again. Now I just have to figure out how to transfer everything from my phone onto my PC. It was so much easier with my old Crackberry Storm. I have files, pictures, etc that I want to save to my PC before I do the EB01

plug your phone into your computer pull down the notification bar, hit the USB notice, select mount and ok,,,,,then you should be able to access your card from your computer

Dave95b

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
plug your phone into your computer pull down the notification bar, hit the USB notice, select mount and ok,,,,,then you should be able to access your card from your computer

I already have done that step. I apologize for being a droid rookie, but I have another question. Do I have to transfer everything from the SD card and phone (ie- camera pictures/videos) b4 I do the EB01 or just the data from the SD card?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers