How do I transfer photos in autobackup album to new phone?

A

AC Question

How do i transfer photos in autobackup album to new phone?

I had an s3. Now i bought a new huawei. both are obviously android. So the problem is that on my s3 i have an album which says "autobackup" and it has all my very special pictures. i thought i had backed them up on google but when i tried opening my drive from the new huawei, nothing is there. now my s3 won't connect as usb to my laptop so i can't transfer those pictures to the laptop. i tried bluetooth. it didnt send any, all the pictures failed. i tried installing an app for photo transfer but somehow, using that app this album didn't even appear as an option to select photos from. so i am doomed. and i have to give this s3 to someone else, and i need my pictures but nothing is working. i also tried whatsapping but they're like 800 pictures and its taking so long because the phone keeps getting stuck too... PLEASE HELP URGENTLY! I WILL BE SO GRATEFUL.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do i transfer photos in autobackup album to new phone?

Welcome to Android Central! Do you know where those photos were backing up? Auto backup usually refers to Google Photos Auto Backup. Those photos should be in your Google Photos in the cloud, so check there on your computer browser, at photos.google.com.

If you see them all there, then you can view them on the new phone by installing the Google Photos app, and making sure the phone is logged into that same Google account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay