Can you help me with this root problem?

A

AC Question

can u help me with this root problem?

I tried posting in the root section in this site but no help was given there for my root problem. I used kingo root app on my pc , hooked up my samsung vitality phone usb, and after 5 minutes the kingo app said successfully rooted...but when i downloaded and ran the root checker app in google play, i get a message saying not rooted. Can someone help? I asked for help in the kingo app but no one is responding there. I even emailed the company and no help . If i need to remove or reverse the root, how do i do it? Im sad cuz i wanted to root and take bloatware off but things look dim. I need detailed directions on what to do AFTER the root is finished...what do i do after the root?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: can u help me with this root problem?

I tried posting in the root section in this site but no help was given there for my root problem. I used kingo root app on my pc , hooked up my samsung vitality phone usb, and after 5 minutes the kingo app said successfully rooted...but when i downloaded and ran the root checker app in google play, i get a message saying not rooted. Can someone help? I asked for help in the kingo app but no one is responding there. I even emailed the company and no help . If i need to remove or reverse the root, how do i do it? Im sad cuz i wanted to root and take bloatware off but things look dim. I need detailed directions on what to do AFTER the root is finished...what do i do after the root?

Welcome to Android Central!

What model Samsung phone do you have?