Music Library Interface/Video

Tristar504

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,

A quick intro;
I recently purchased a Note 5. Was previously an iPhone user. So far I've been happy with the experience android has provided thus far. There's a few issues I need to resolve though. The first being a music library in which I can sync my music. I have a Mac and it doesn't play nice with this android phone. Samsung provides a "Smartswitch" and "Sidesync" and it does the job somewhat. Is there such a thing as an iTunes alternative for us Mac/android users? Doubletwist doesn't work either.

My next issue is video quality when sending to other phones via text or any other app. I was impressed with the video quality of this camera. I was also impressed with the settings available. I sent someone a video and they received it "grainy". Much lower quality. Why can't they see the awesome video I sent? I tried lowering the video quality when recording, but still the same problem. Is there something I can do?

Thanks for the replies

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There aren't any perfect sync solutions with iTunes, unfortunately. iSyncr is worth trying. I uploaded my entire iTunes library to my Google Play Music account in the cloud, and do everything there now (but then again, I don't have a Mac).

Sending videos via MMS is not very useful, since the max filesize for an attachment is about 1.2 MB. That means any video will look rotten. It's best to upload your videos privately to some place like YouTube or your Google Photos, then share the link exclusively with the recipient.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay