Conference Call/Bridge Dialer App?

truenoob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung S5 and a Nexus 6p. One of the few touchwiz features I really like has to do with dialing into conference calls with bridge #'s. With the stock Samsung Calendar, I can easily tap on the meeting details (phone number and bridge #) and it would take me to the dialer, dial the number and them prompt me to send the bridge #. This works great when trying to join these calls on the road (away from desk). I never really have to remember the bridge number

On the Nexus 6P I'm really missing this feature. The Google calendar app doesn't handle this. Other third party apps I've tried don't seem to handle this too well either. Most require you to "setup" the call ahead of time, telling it what the number and bridge # is.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this? I even looked to see if Samsung offered their calendar app on the play store but they don't. However, I'm sure I'd probably need the Samsung calendar and dialer app.

Princeofindia

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung S5 and a Nexus 6p. One of the few touchwiz features I really like has to do with dialing into conference calls with bridge #'s. With the stock Samsung Calendar, I can easily tap on the meeting details (phone number and bridge #) and it would take me to the dialer, dial the number and them prompt me to send the bridge #. This works great when trying to join these calls on the road (away from desk). I never really have to remember the bridge number

On the Nexus 6P I'm really missing this feature. The Google calendar app doesn't handle this. Other third party apps I've tried don't seem to handle this too well either. Most require you to "setup" the call ahead of time, telling it what the number and bridge # is.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this? I even looked to see if Samsung offered their calendar app on the play store but they don't. However, I'm sure I'd probably need the Samsung calendar and dialer app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12