Micromax Canvas Juice 2 Speaker Problem, How Can I Fix It?

A

AC Question

Micromax Canvas Juice 2 Speaker Problem!!!

My Micromax Canvas Juice 2's speakers were working perfectly... But now sound does not come from the back speaker... the ear speaker works fine but I cant hear songs even with headphones... Whenever i plug the headphones the icon appears but i cant hear anything... I cant listen to ringtones in settings menu, but when i plug my headphones I can hear but it plays in both phone speaker and headphone... If the headphone and the speaker works fine why is it not working normally???

PS: When I get calls I cant hear the ringtone but when headphones are connected the sound comes from both headphones and speaker.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Micromax Canvas Juice 2 Speaker Problem!!!

Regardless if they work, you need to have headphones plugged in for them to work - there definitely sounds like an issue with the hardware of your phone.

vinzvignz

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site

I gave the phone to the service centre and they replaced the speaker and still it was not working ... they said that it was a problem with the motherboard..anyway thanks for helping me out!!!

teja singh

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site

My micromax canvas juice 2 speakers were working properly now no voice is coming from speakers by attaching earphones also no voice is coming.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Teja Singh, that's the same problem the original poster posted, and The Tall Guy answered it in post #2. Take it to a repair shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs