Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Screen Lag left side, how can I fix my screen?

diddy81

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Screen Lag left side

Hi,
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and I realized that if I hold the device in vertical position and I scroll vertically in any app, the left hand side always lags behind the right hand side. This is really weird. However, when I hold the device vertically and scroll vertically, the scrolling behaviour seems fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Screen Lag left side

Welcome to the forums. This is the first I have heard of this. When you turned on the device, I am guessing you got an update? Did you do a reset?

diddy81

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site

Thanks a lot for your reply! It installed all the updates yesterday, this didn't seem to chance anything. How do I reset the device? (BTW, the display unit in the store suffered from the same problem. I was looking at Flipboard and at that time I thought it was an app specific problem. Today I tested several apps (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader, Feedly, Kindle etc) and all of them show this kind of weird leg on the left hand side. So I concluded it must be OS and not app specific).

diddy81

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site

Ok, I found the reset option. I did a full reset and the behaviour is still the same. Do you have any suggestions?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Ok, I found the reset option. I did a full reset and the behaviour is still the same. Do you have any suggestions?

Sorry for the delay. I think, since the reset didn't do anything, that the issue is a bug in the ROM. There is a possibility that reflashing it might fix it, but I am not sure the hassle is worth it.

diddy81

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site

Thanks! I think I'll try to return the device and possibly get a replacement for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech