How would I know if an IT has hacked my phone and personal devices after I left an organization?

A

AC Question

how would I know if an IT has hacked my phone and personal devices after I left an organization?

I have been experiencing issues with blocks to my multimedia messages, pics, calls, contacts, etc. to the point I am unable to get phone calls, access information that is needed for I am blocked from certain things. I started having issues when I left an agency and cannot get Google to retrieve my info on my google drive that was there or if they are responding it is because there is a block on it too. I have tried to do system reboot 2 times wiping everything on phone to find that the issues are still there. I found where someone is accessing my phone through private a VPN from a mobile hot spot but unable to connect to the source of problem. Desperately needing help.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: how would I know if an IT has hacked my phone and personal devices after I left an organization?

I would contact the previous organization and see if you can talk with them to ensure you're not part of their system anymore. They technically shouldn't be doing anything to your phone when you leave -- they may not even realize they still have your phone in their system though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer