How can I solve Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped?

Pablo Burneo

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
How can I solve "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped"

I reseted my phone to erase all information, now I'm trying to configure it again but from the first step as I choose the Select Language option and I click Next the "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped" pops up and I cannot continue.

before this message appeared there were similar messages as

"Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Samsung account has stopped"
"Unfortunately, You Tube has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Google Play Movies has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Google Play Newsstand has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped"

But the "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped" is the one appearing each time I tap Next

What can I do?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I solve "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped"

Welcome to the forums. I don't think this will help, but it doesn't hurt to try. If you can, pull the battery for a few minutes, and then press home, volume up, and power at the same time. Release power when you see the Samsung logo, and you should be in recovery. Click volume down to wipe cache. Click power to accept. Go to factory reset and click power. Then reboot. See if that helps.

Edgardo Averilla

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Re: How can I solve "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped"

I reseted my phone to erase all information, now I'm trying to configure it again but from the first step as I choose the Select Language option and I click Next the "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped" pops up and I cannot continue.

before this message appeared there were similar messages as

"Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Samsung account has stopped"
"Unfortunately, You Tube has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Google Play Movies has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Google Play Newsstand has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped"

But the "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager has stopped" is the one appearing each time I tap Next

What can I do?

I was having the same problem with my phone. Do you have a solution to this? Any update on this problem? Helpppp!!