Why can't I connect anything having to do with Google?

A

AC Question

I can't connect to anything having to do with Google.

I am having problems signing into Google or using Google-related apps. This is a huge problem since the phone pretty much revolves around Google. Every time I try to sign in, it says a connection couldn't be established. Everything else that uses data or Wi-Fi works fine. My phone data works, my Wi-Fi connection is strong.
I've tried many quick fixes such as the time change fix where you change the time four years and change it back. I've tried the deleting the hosts file fix, and it still didn't work. I have even factory reset it, but it still doesn't work.

I have reconnected the internet to make sure that wasn't the problem. I have tried changing the time from automatic to manual, and back, but that doesn't work. I have tried to see if restarting it after the reset would work, it still doesn't.
I still cannot connect to my Google account on my phone.

I have an Acatel Touch with a T-Mobile plan.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can't connect to anything having to do with Google.

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have these Google issues on both wi-fi and mobile data? Have you recently changed your Google password?

km10000

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can't connect to anything having to do with Google.

I have, thinking it could've been that I've merely been typing the wrong password, but this was the very last thing I did. And yes, I have these issues on both wi-fi and mobile data.

(This is the OP, I had to make an account in order to reply)

Last edited: