When the EU gets Samsung pay will the EU S6 phone variants G925f get it in US?

sophiegriff

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I have questions and some facts that help those with International phones here in the US.
My questions:
1. when the home countries of the international phones get samsung pay release will people in the US with those variants i.e.. Galaxy S6 edge G925F then be able to use it?
Samsung UK told me early 2016 probably.
2. Does anyone know if straight talk supports samsung pay now? if you happen to have a S6 "A" version that is unlocked theoretically it may work with straight talk ATT sim, has anyone tried it? I just read Cricket is on the list but F's and I's need firmware update.
Now for information I have gotten about my S6 edge G925F. You can register with Samsung using Samsung UK support Link. Sorry I can not post actual link yet but this should get you there. This is a good thing because you can do live chat help and your phone is registered with Samsung somewhere on the planet. You also have Samsung warranty but you have to send to UK. I just use Square Trade.
Since I was able to register in UK with "F" I think you could register and "I" through Samsung Australia.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463