Can't send photos on Handcent

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Are you not seeing the option at all, or do you see the option but they fail to send? If you're not seeing the option, there's two ways I know of to attach pictures.

The first way is to go into the message conversation of the contact you want or create a new conversation. Tap the three dot menu button in the top right corner of the screen. The first selection is the Attach option, which pulls up a small window at the bottom with selections for the different types of attachments you can add.

The other way, and my preferred option, is to browse through my gallery to find the picture(s) I wish to share. Then I tap the share icon and Handcent will be in the list of a available apps to share with. That automatically adds it to a new message, then you just fill in the contact name and message.

MMS will compress images, but Handcent does offer a service to send high res images. It uploads them to their servers, then the recipient gets a link to download it. They give you a few free uploads, but it's an otherwise paid service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech